Nicole Kidman regained her curls thanks to vitamins


Nicole Kidman regained her curls thanks to vitamins


The actress Nicole Kidman wants to relive his youth recovering characteristic red hair that helped him succeed in Tinseltown and, after suffering for years by the punishment of the smoothed and constant dyes, can now look back at its splendor thanks to the magic of vitamin supplements.

While it is true that for years Nicole was under suspicion too often resort to the help of Botox, now appears to have turned such habits to lean towards beauty treatments less aggressive and more natural.

"I have become a loyal consumer of vitamins for nails, hair and skin from a company called Swisse, for which act as a global ambassador. I take them religiously and have gotten my hair gain more body. After you have my baby, my hair became very frail and thin. I used to have a strong cavalry, and has now returned to its original state, "she told the British edition of InStyle magazine.

Perhaps due to the time it takes her role as mother, the star bet today by a natural image and tries to avoid complications when combing in their daily lives.

"I almost never alder my hair, I let them rice and I do not care if you have a wild look. It has taken forty-odd years, but I finally accepted that I am curly. My youngest daughter has inherited my own hair, and he also loves when I wear curly hair, so I do it to please her, "he added. Although Nicole tries to lead a life as healthy as possible, recognizing that sometimes have no choice but to skip his strict diet when accompanying her husband, musician Keith Urban, on tour, but attempts to compensate all excess returns as home.

"I never allow myself to take junk food more than five days in a row, I always try to find the balance. If we have a few unhealthy days while traveling on the bus, I compensate by eating salads and vegetables when we come home," he said.

Post a Comment