Forever Beauty Salma Hayek follow the tips of his mother


Forever Beauty Salma Hayek follow the tips of his mother


Salma Hayek has always claimed with pride that her mother and grandmother are great feminist references that have marked every aspect of your life, so it is not surprising that now wants to pay tribute to her mother, Diana Jiménez Medina, recalling some beauty tips that this taught him during his youth and now an essential part of your style, praised precisely for its elegance.

"My mother made me memorize from an early three magic words that have changed my life. 'Do not spend' That means the big mistake when dressing is to recharge the most of your appearance, so I prefer to opt for dark colors and garments very sober, stay true to basics not to seem too extravagant and be aggressive in the eyes "movie star revealed to style.com portal.

However, his uncompromising style guidelines could be completely altered by the presence of her daughter Valentina Paloma (5) -the result of the marriage between the artist and the French businessman Francois-Henri Pinault, since the small enjoys full painting their nails color and encouraging her famous mother to leave aside the seriousness of black to play a bit more with the color palette.

"Valentina keeps pressuring me to apply some color to my life. Now it has started to pick herself her wardrobe, it does make impossible combinations and paint each of your nails a different color. I try to let all possible margin of maneuver in relation to clothing, because that way expresses your personality and your concerns, but now we have the problem to dump all this creativity in me. Let's see if just not giving up the naturalness and simplicity I have always wanted to project my style, "joked the movie star.

Beyond the tensions generated by their different stylistic philosophies, Salma Hayek and her eldest enjoy an unbreakable relationship which, among other things, is based on the educational perspective that Mexico has always wanted to apply his little: the idea that any women have the right to decide their future without limitations and discrimination still emerge from today's society.

"The only advice I would give my daughter on this topic has to do with the idea of always sticking to our principles and pursue their dreams without fear. I want my daughter to live in a world that does not segregate people by their race or sex, that values the importance of education and public health to everyone equally "recently assured the British edition of Cosmopolitan.

Post a Comment