Kim Kardashian Denies Weight loss Surgery in Twitter


 Kim Kardashian Denies Weight loss Surgery in Twitter
 
All is know who is Kim Karashian! "Kim Kardashian is an American television personality, fashion designer, model, and actress.She is beautiful and attractive host, Kim Kardashian has slammed gossip she had mystery methods to get relieve of her baby weight.

The 33-year-old star, who gave birth five months before to female child North West, states she is annoyed at accounts she lost 50lbs by having fat-reducing treatments. The brunette attractiveness took to Twitter to address the reports and composed: 'I am very frustrated today seeing reports that I got surgery to misplace my baby weight! This is FALSE.

'I worked so hard to train myself to consume right wholesome, I work out so hard this was such a challenge for me but I did it!!! 'I'm so pleased of my accomplishment NO ONE will take this away from me with forgery reports!' Kim Karashian supplemented: 'Say what u want about me but I work hard am the most well controlled individual u will ever meet!'

According to Life and Style publication, the star allegedly expended more than $80,000 on stretch-mark treatments and fat-reducing ultrasound methods to get back in form. But Kim Kardashian claims the rumors are untrue and she did not take the easy way out. The future Mrs Kayne West first showed off her post-baby body on 'Tonight with Jay Leno' and credited her success to the Atkins diet and normal workouts, while confessing rough remarks about her heaviness 'really did sway' her.

She said: 'It actually injure my soul. There were these stories where I was, like, 200 pounds. I was profiting weight because I was with child and it was actually hard to read all these tales and discover all these nasty things.'

Post a Comment