Rajo - Kangna Ranaut's Lifestyle and Beauty Secrets



B-Town is the Beauties world in this world one of a style baby Kangna Ranaut. She is an Indian actress who appears mostly in Hindi films. She made her acting debut in 2006 with a leading role in Gangster and her Upcoming movie is RajoKangna Ranaut share some of her beauty and style secrets with us see below Kangna Ranaut's Lifestyle and Beauty Secrets

 Rajo - Kangna Ranaut's Lifestyle and Beauty Secrets


 Hair: One thing I've realized is that fair diverse hairstyles in movies can impairment your tresses. There have been movies where I've damaged my natural curls but then I've also had to get it poker-straight for a couple of, and then I've had to games a completely different method in others! All that drastic fashioning and the use of chemicals have taken a toll on my hair and I'm starting to lose a allotment of it. I pamper my tresses regularly with intensive repair treatments. Three times a week, I treat my hair to warm oil and steaming.

Rajo - Kangna Ranaut's Lifestyle and Beauty Secrets


Beauty secret: I do yoga frequently and consume a balanced diet. I firmly accept as true that you can't get away with healing your skin badly and then anticipate make-up to do wonders for you. It won't. The groundwork of good make-up is a healthy, hydrated skin. one time you consume right, drink burdens of fluids and include workout in your every day agenda, make-up can work its magic for you.

Rajo - Kangna Ranaut's Lifestyle and Beauty Secrets


Make-up: You can't be trusted to a single mark when you have to create so many distinct looks. I choose from a allotment of distinct brands counting on the effect I'm going for, the event and my dress. On movie sets, if I'm depicting a dramatic feature and need strong make-up, I would select a brand such as MAC for my face, eyes and lips. But when I need to create a less spectacular gaze or for my normal daytime gaze, I go for a lighter base like YSL and Armani edge shades. I also like Chanel's make-up, particularly its shimmer products.

Rajo - Kangna Ranaut's Lifestyle and Beauty Secrets


Wholesome likeness: Looking good is all about having wholesome hair, skin and body, no matter what dimensions you are.



Latest Trend: I think Indian designers are doing some large work. I love Tarun Tahiliani's creations. Then there's Sabyasachi Mukherjee and I've lately arrive to love Reza Sharaffi's work rather a allotment. All the gorgeous Indian dresses you glimpsed me wearing in Tanu Weds Manu were done by Reza. Among worldwide designers, Stella McCartney is my absolute favourite. I furthermore like Alexander McQueen's dresses but they are a bit dramatic so I would wear them for the videos and not for everyday. I furthermore like Armani and Versace.

In my individual life, if it's a prescribed event and I have to meet a allotment of people, I would wear an elegant cocktail dress but if I'm going out with friends on the weekend I don't hassle much and just proceed out in briefs.

Most stylish Actor:
Akshay Kumar. I believe his wife Twinkle Khanna works her method magic when designing his wardrobe.

The world of fashion: While filming latest trend, I almost dwelled like a supermodel. A model's life appears a bit simpler than that of a film star's. They enjoy the newspapers vigilance and their focus is on looking good. On the other hand, we actors have to rehearse our roles, discover dialogue, work on our voice modulation and study the movies and of course, we have to gaze good.

Post a Comment