Hema Malini's beauty secrets blazing at 60


Hema Malini's beauty secrets blazing at 60

All attractive women have these attractiveness mysteries in widespread - many of water and Yoga. here are Hema Malini's attractiveness secrets. 

 Hema Malini's Skin & Hair care

Beauty is god’s gift and one should never take it for granted. I use aroma oils for my skin. I also use ‘Clarins’ cleansing milk regularly. Drinking sufficient water also helps in hydrating the skin. I do the traditional hot oil massage for my hair twice a week. Coconut oil mixed with amla, tulsi, neem etc. makes for a good hair oil. Washing hair with shampoo and a good conditioner also keeps it healthy; I use L’Oreal hair products.

Hema Malini's Fitness Mantra

Being physically fir is very important. I cycle in my house for 10-15 minutes a day. I do pranayam every morning for 45 minutes and yoga every alternate day. Yoga helps in toning, especially the waist area and is also good for toning the biceps and triceps.

Hema Malini's Diet

I fast twice a week. My diet is strictly vegetarian. My midday meal comprises of two rotis, a basin of dal, two vegetables and a little rice with rasam. I like to consume peppery food too. Everyday I have curd in the forenoon, which is good for my skin. when I very quick, I have paneer and consume a lot of fruits and dry fruits. I like ghee in my food but don’t have it everyday as it is fattening. I have to cups of green tea everyday. I don’t consume any junk.

Post a Comment