Best Actress Kajol Says I am a Lazy actor with Pics


Best Actress Kajol Says I am a Lazy actor with Pics

 Best Actress in the bolly world Kajol Devgn, known mononymously as Kajol, is an Indian film actress. She has received six Filmfare Awards from eleven nominations, and along with her late aunt Nutan, holds the record for most Best Actress wins at Filmfare,. Dilwale Dulhniya Le Jaenge Super actress Kajol, who is now set to make another comeback to the big screen, states she is a slovenly actor. Kajol, is now 39, took a sabbatical from full-time acting in 2001 and returned to films with the 2006 loving thriller `Fanaa`. But, after she was only glimpsed in cameo appearances. She was last glimpsed in a famous function in Karan Johar`s dwelling production `We Are Family` (2010).

Kajol says an interview "I am lazy... I can`t do more work or movies after some span. Two movies a year is enough for me so that I seem I am working. I don`t believe of any movie as mine till I start firing for it. After I start employed then it is mine... It is a wholesome attitude," .

Best Actress Kajol Says I am a Lazy actor with Pics

Inquired what holds her in demand despite not being in the limelight, Kajol said, "May be I am away from work, that is why I am in demand. I am employed for more than 20 years, but I have done little work, handful of movies. There are other ones who do three times or four times more films than I do."

And now she is set to come back with husband Ajay Devgn`s dwelling output. "It is a nice script and article but not anything to talk about it as of now. It is too premature," she states. But she also added that she will not be glimpsed frequently in films as family is her main concern now.

Best Actress Kajol Says I am a Lazy actor with Pics

"Definitely I will not do movies regularly. I will take time off. I don`t desire to do movie just for the heck of it. I have a full life; I have a married man, two children, dwelling, a production company and other things. "So for me to take out time and do a movie that means that movie needs to have certain thing powerful. I need to believe in this movie and I will do wonders with it," she said.

Best Actress Kajol Says I am a Lazy actor with Pics

As to Ajay`s output company, she states she is creatively involved, but not into the nitty-gritty. And though she is not an avid movie-goer, she does not overlook her husband`s movies. "I enjoy all his work... He is a fabulous and fine actor. He does a kind of films like `Satyagraha`, `Golmaal`, `Singham`.

I esteem him a allotment as an player. He has the courage to do distinct things which I don`t believe any other player can assertion. "He was not comfortable with comical performance initially before `Golmaal`, but now he is. He has done a kind of functions. I can`t think of a function that I can`t cast him in, he convinces you in every role he does," Kajol said.

Post a Comment