SIX PACK ABS HRITHIK ROSHAN’S WORKOUT AND FITNESS SECRETS



When passion for craft cruises beyond unfathomable quantum and dedication winds up to the hilt, we call him Hrithik Roshan! Yes, the star who gave Bollywood, its rarest amalgamation of top b looks, mouth-watering spunk and prodigious acting skills. He, who made the current era go gaga after his chiselled body, finely fabricated contours, curvaceous dance moves, sea-green eyes and acting to die for, was born on January 10, 1974! Hrithik Roshan, most definitely is an actor of the present generation who possess all the ingredients to be a superstar in real terms, and even beyond, if we had a terminology! He is a religion for many, a heartthrob for all and a brand in himself.

FITNESS SECRETS


Hrithik always follows trends used worldwide by reading international magazines on workout and fitness. He always maintains a daily journal of his fitness routine. His mentor Kris Gethin had a huge hand in transforming this Bollywood Superhero. Exploring new fitness trends is in his interest list which gave him mental boost and strength while training and working out.



Diet:
My dietary restrictions are few because I work out. Yet I avoid oily and fried food. I like Chinese food and Indian food, but hate milk and cannot have any milk product, except chocolate. I am not on any special diet because my exercise routine ensures that I stay fit.

Everyday, I have a special chocolate milk shake that is full of protein and recommended by my instructor. I have a heavy breakfast because I feel that's the most important meal of the day. My afternoon meal is mostly on the sets and an evening snack is optional.

Since I work late into the night, my dinner is either on the sets or I go out with friends to restaurants. I don't drink often but when I do it is Bacardi with Coke. I have a sweet tooth and love anything that has sugar but I am very careful about overindulging.

I'm very much into exercising but I love food too. I make the best eggs in the world - fabulous Spanish omelets and very good scrambled eggs but I can't give you my recipes. I haven't really cooked for two years but when I was in school I used to get ready early and then go into the kitchen and make my eggs.

But I do monitor my food habits. It's 90 per cent your diet that works and 10 per cent what you do. I eat very little oil, butter, ghee and fatty stuff. I balance my meals out - protein and carbohydrates and fats. I drink lots of water and stay away from alcohol and cigarettes. I believe nothing is bad in moderation but things like smoking and drinking are difficult to moderate.

HRITHIK ROSHAN WORKOUT


After 20 minutes of cardio each day he starts with:

MONDAY: CHEST,CALVES AND BACK
Total 5 Sets of Dumbbell Bench Press(5 sets)
2 Working Sets of 5-10 reps
3 Warm up Sets of 5-10 reps
 2 sets of Inclined Dumbbell Flyes with 5-20 reps.
 Under Hand Cable Pull down(4 Sets)
3 Working Sets and 1 Warm up Sets of 5-10 reps.
  Bent Over Barbell Row(4 Sets)
3 Working sets of 6-10 reps
1 Warm up set of 8-10 reps
 Back Extensions(3 Sets)
2 Working Sets of 8-10 rep
 1 Warm up Set of 8-10 rep
 3 Sets of Seated Calf Raise of 20 reps
 3 Sets of Standing Calf Raise of 16-20 reps

TUESDAY: LEGS
Leg Press (8 Sets)
3 Working Sets of 10 reps
5 Warm up Sets of 10 reps
 Seated Leg Tucks (5 Sets)
3 Working Sets of 15 reps
2 Warm up Sets of 15 reps
 Extensions (4 Sets)
 2 Warm up Sets of 16-20 reps
 2 Working Sets of 16-20 reps
 Lying Leg Curls (5 Sets)
2 Warm up Sets of 15 reps
3 Working Sets of 15 reps
 Squats (5 Sets)
3 Working sets of 15-30 reps
2 Warm up sets of 15-20 reps

THURSDAY: SHOULDERS,CALVES AND ABS
Marble Military Press (5 Sets)
3 Working Sets of 8 reps
2 Warm up Sets of 8 reps
Side Lateral Raise (4 Sets)
1 Warm up set of 10-15 reps
3 Working set of 10-15 reps
 3 Sets of Upright Barbell Row of 7 reps
 7 Sets of Reverse Flyes of 12 reps
 3 Sets of Weighted Sit ups of 20 reps
 3 Sets of Seated Calf Raise of 20 reps
 3 Sets of Standing Calf Raise of 20 reps

 FRIDAY: ARMS
 2 Sets of Straight arm Dumbbell Pullover of 10 reps
 3 Sets of Cable Rope Triceps Extension of 10-12 reps (Overhead)
 3 Sets of Cable Lying Triceps Extension of 10 reps
 3 Sets of Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension of 8-10 reps
7 Sets of Straight-Arm pull down of 15 reps
 Concentrated Curls (5 Sets)
3 Working Sets of 10-15 reps
2 Warm up Sets of 10-15 reps
 Dumbbell Bicep Curl (alternate) (5 Sets)
  2 Warm up Sets of 12-15 reps
  3 Working Sets of 12-15 reps
 3 Sets of  Standard Biceps Cable Curl of 15-20 reps

Post a Comment