Miss World Diana Hayden Fitness With Photos



Diana Hayden is a beauty pageant titleholder from India. She won the Femina Miss India contest in 1997 and was crowned Miss World 1997 at the age of 24. Model-turned-actress Diana Hayden is set to launch her own book “A Beautiful Truth”, which will offer tips for flawless grooming.

“The 250-page publication is all about grooming from head to foot. It focuses on every facet of grooming like hair, skin, makeup, how to get the flawless body form, what to wear, what not to wear, well being diets among others,” said Diana, who was here to continue support to Save The young female progeny crusade at the Oman embassy.


“This is certain thing I learned for years. I furthermore did all the study for myself, re-confirmed details with professional experts,” she said.

The previous Miss World worked for two and a half years to complete it.

“It was just day and evening without anything additional. I gave up all my leisure time, encompassing spending time with friends. When you do certain thing that mammoth you have to give up everything, but it is the most persuading feeling in the world,” said the 38-year-old who was glimpsed in videos like “Tehzeeb” and “Ab Bas”.

Asked what boosted her to turn writer, Diana said: “It is for every women, from 16 years to 60 years. I begun off with the concept that I desire to share what I have. There is so much on internet, which is so contradictory to each other, I liked young women to know what is right.” 


Post a Comment