Masala Dosa and Potato Bhaji


Its quite a pair of weeks hubby pricey was yearning for a yummy dosa. Ok, tomorrow, day once where my words. I wasn’t able to prepare dosa bcoz the weather is cold and therefore the batter wudnt ferment. Huh! Stlast yesterday i made a decision to prpr Masala Dosa & my hubby was therefore excited to eat dosa, i actually needed it commence sensible. Amma used to organize hot and crisp masala dosa and that we all loved it. i actually miss amma :

Click sturck a plan in my brains. i assumed of keeping the batter in a very preheated grill, therefore tht the batter wud ferment. I preheated the grill for five minutes and then kept the batter i it overnight. because it had surround heat it got fermented and that i was happy as my pricey one might have an exquisite dosa.


Post a Comment